AUTOCAD INTERIOR DESIGN COURSE - DUBAI
AutoCAD is an essential skill for Interior Designers wishing to take a further step in their career.
- Create your own designs, plans and elevations and present them to the client.
- Create your own pieces of furniture.
- It will be your only tool in communicating with contractors.
- You will have the flexibility of making unlimited modifications to your design and furniture arrangements.
- Calculate areas and quantities for your chosen materials.
- Organize your presentation in the most professional way.
- Read all kinds of architectural drawings.
- Coordinate with suppliers through your drawings.
- Accurate documentation of your design bringing your ideas to life
- Flexibility making unlimited modifications
- Easy and quick way of calculating material quantities
- Essential collaboration with electrical and civil engineers using the same Autocad files
- The most efficient software that can help you display in one layout:
Plans, Sections, Pictures, Elevations and Text
AutoCAD is a computer-aided drafting software program used to create professional drawings for all Design stages.
Viewing: Pan and zoom in a drawing, and control the order of overlapping objects.
Geometry: Create basic geometric objects such as lines, circles, and hatched areas.
Precision: Ensure the precision required for your models.
Layers: Organize your drawing by assigning objects to layers.
Properties: You can assign properties such as colour and linetype to individual objects, or as default properties assigned to layers.
Modifying: Perform editing operations such as erase, move, and trim on the objects in a drawing.
Blocks: Insert symbols and details into your drawings from commercial online sources or from your own designs.
Layouts: Display one or more scaled views of your design on a standard-size drawing sheet called a layout.
Notes and Labels: Create notes, labels, bubbles, and callouts. Save and restore style settings by name.
Dimensions: Create several types of dimensions and save dimension settings by name.
Printing: Output a drawing layout to a printer, a plotter, or a file. Save and restore the printer settings for each layout.
Dates to be confirmed – WATCH THIS SPACE!
AutoCAD Course Content
- Setting the Workspace
- Working with Files
- Displaying Objects
- Pan, Zoom, Regen
- Mouse Features
Creating Basic Drawings
- Inputting Data
- Command Line, Dynamic Input, Direct Distance Entry
- Creating Objects – Line, Circle, Arc, Rectangle, Polygon Commands
- Erase – Undo, Redo Commands
- Object Snap
- Polar Tracking
- Object Snap Tracking
- Selecting objects in the Drawing
- Moving Objects
- Copying Objects
- Rotating Objects
- Mirroring Objects
- Creating Arrays
- Scaling Objects
- Working with Layers
- Changing Object Properties
- Quick Properties
- Matching Object Properties
- Using Linetypes
- Trimming and Extending Objects to define Boundaries
- Creating Parallel and Offset Geometry
- Creating Chamfers
- Stretching Objects
Annotating the Drawing
- Creating Single and Multi-line Text
- Using Text Styles
- Editing Text
- Creating Dimensions
- Using Dimension Styles
- Editing Dimensions
- Hatch Selection
- Editing Hatch Objects
- Plotting from Model Space
- Plotting Line-weights
- Final Exercise